Mr Sink offer an outstanding 25 year replacement warranty on the integrity of all stainless steel products to ensure the best quality and service to customers.
Mixers - there is a 5 year warranty on ceramic disks
- 12 month warranty on mixer parts and labour
- 12 month warranty on commercial parts and ceramic disc
Tapware - 12 month warranty on all tapware
Tap Cartridge - 5 year warranty on tapware cartridges
All other Products - 12 month warranty
Claims must be submitted on a "Unique Warranty Claim Form", accompanied by Proof of Purchase and by a Plumber Compliance Certificate.
With all our products sold, we provide a warranty condition list and an Authorised Installers/Plumber Check List which must be carried out before installations.
Mr Sink will endevour to complete all service calls as soon as possible. In some cases, Mr Sink can only recify problems by site inspections. Mr Sink will communicate with the end user to ensure service is completed to the satisfactions of all parties.
Stainless Steel Care
Here at Mr Sink we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality service and product to our consumer, therefore only sourcing the finest quality Korean/Japanese stainless steel sinks which is known as the best in the world.
The attractive and hygienic properties of stainless steel unfortunately cannot be regarded as maintenance free, all stainless steel scratches, especially in the bowls of the sinks because that’s where most of the work is done. The stainless steel of the sinks has been polished for the consumer to either have a shiny or a matte finish, so it makes it easier to see scratches.
This does not mean that your sink scratches easy, however with quality stainless steel these scratches caused by usage will develop until a uniform finish over time. To reduce the amount of scratching and enhance the life and appearance of your sink we recommend the following:
• Rinse thoroughly after each use, rubbing the area with a soft sponge.
• Towel dry after each use to prevent mineral deposits in the water from building up on the surface of the sink
• Food preparation - Food and ingredients such as raw meat (especially salted), undiluted fruit juices (especially lemon) and spicy sausages may cause slight staining.
• Don’t allow liquid soap or cleanser to dry on the surface of the sink as most cleaning agents contain chemicals that can affect the high luster of the sink.
• Don’t leave solutions of chlorine bleach or chlorides found in many dishwasher soap products, standing in your sink for long periods of time, as this could damage the surface of the sink.
• Don’t use a steel wool pad to clean your sink. If a more abrasive product is needed, use a mild liquid cleanser being sure not to rub too hard as this may cause scratching in the direction you are rubbing. Steel wood pads will leave small particles of steel embedded in the surface of the sink that will rust and give the appearance that the sink itself is rusting.
• If you use a rubber mat or basin protector while washing dishes, remember to remove them after each use. Bacteria can grow under these protectors if allowed to remain in the basin.
• Don’t leave bars of soap, wet sponges or cleaning pads on the sink. These items over time will dull and possibly pit the surface of the finish.
• Don’t leave fruits or juices on the sink; wipe them up immediately as they contain citric acids which over time can etch the surface.
• Avoid contact of the stainless steel with any harmful liquids...These include acids and chemicals such as pool chlorine, battery acid,muriatic acid, solvents, glues and paint removers.