Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the sale of all products supplied by Unique Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundry products (ABN 90 006 311 646) and associated principle companies, all of which are referred to as 'The Company'
If you want to download the pdf version of the terms and conditions, please click here
1 - GENERAL:
- All Orders placed with The Company shall only be accepted subject to the Term and Conditions of The Company.
- The Company and The Buyer agree that any contract arising between them from a Quotation, Sale of goods or services shall in all respect operate as a contract made in the State of Victoria.
2 - PRICING:
- Prices contained in this price list are subject to variation without notice.
- Goods are invoiced at prices ruling at the date of dispatch.
- Unless agreed in writing by The Company, Prices quoted are valid for thirty (30) days only and thereafter is subject to increases without notice.
- Prices are quoted ex The Company store in Melbourne.
- GST to apply where applicable.
3 - TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by The Company all prices are strictly nett and payable in full in thirty (30) days from end of the month in which goods are invoiced.
- All overdue accounts shall be subject to (2%) interest charge per month, or other percentage that may be determined by The Company from time to time, which is calculated on day to day basis on overdue accounts.
- If The Buyer fails to make payment by due date, The Company will place the account on "stop credit" for further supply of goods or services
All cancellations and adjustments MUST be faxed to The Company, under no circumstances will any verbal correspondence to the above will be accepted.
5 - RETURN OF GOODS/CREDIT CLAIMS:
The Company shall be advised in writing for return of faulty, damaged, and incorrect goods within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.
Goods shall not be returned for credit except with the prior approval of The Company and at the expense of The Buyer. The Buyer shall bear all risks until The Company acknowledge receipt of goods. Any credit allowed shall only be for the current goods in a good and resaleable condition and shall be subject to a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee.
The Company reserves the right to disallow any credit claims made later than (30) days from date of despatch.
Goods supplied as "special" (not stocked as standard item) or made to The Buyers specification shall not be accepted for credit without prior arrangements.
The Company shall not accept any claims for defective goods without inspection and satisfaction of The Company’s representative that goods are faulty in manufacture or material. Defective goods shall be sent to The Company by authorised carrier where at The Company’s discretion goods shall be replaced, repaired or credited to The Buyers account.
- Orders to minimum value of $100
Metro area F.I.S.
- Orders to minimum value of $100
Non Metro area (including Geelong $12.00)
Above prices exclude GST.
- The Company shall endeavour to effect delivery at the time requested by The Buyer but failure to do so, shall not confer a right cancellation or refusal of delivery on The Buyer or render The Company liable for any damages directly or indirectly sustained by The Buyer as a result thereof.
- The risk in the products shall pass to The Buyer upon delivery to The Buyer or its Agent or to a carrier nominated by The Buyer.
- The Company shall retain all back orders and deliver as soon as goods become available, unless otherwise stated by The Buyer.
7 - SERVICE CALLS
In the event of a service call being required and it found that:
Then a service fee of $65.00 will be charged, any work performed will be at $50.00 per hour.
8 - INSPECTION OF GOODS DELIVERED:
The Buyer shall examine the products after delivery and The Company shall not be responsible for any misdelivery, shortage, defect or damage to the products unless The Buyer notifies The Company thereof within seven (7) days after the date of delivery.
9 - RETENTION OF TITLE:
The title of goods shall remain with The Company until payment in full has been received by The Company and discharged any and all other indebtedness to The Company on any account whatsoever including all applicable GST and other taxes, levies and duties.
10 - LIABILITY:
The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, injury to property or persons resulting from supply of defective goods, and until its established to the satisfaction of The Company that goods are defective due to a fault in manufacture or materials, The Company’s liability (if any) shall, to the extend permitted by Trade practices Act, 1974 be limited in the absolute discretion of The Company and discharged by one of the following:
- "The replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent products.
- "The repair of the product.
- "A price reduction by way of credit to the account.
11 - SERVICE OF DOCUMENTS:
- The Buyer agrees that service of any notices or Court documents may be affected by forwarding same by pre-paid post or facsimile to the last known address of The Buyer.
- A written statement of Debt duly signed by an authorised employee of the Company shall be prima facie evidence and proof of the amount of indebtedness by the customer to The Company at that time.